Monday, June 13, 2011

Why Megan Fox dropped from "Transformer 3"?

I'm also disappointed when i saw the trailer of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". Why Megan Fox who played "Mikaela" dropped from transformer 3? Megan Fox will not be starring in Transformer 3, it was her decision to leave the movie. Megan compared her director to "Hitler" and "Napoleon" during an interview with Britain's Wonderland Magazine's September /October 2009 issue.

Megan said, "He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation,"
"He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is," she continued. "So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward."

The letter was quickly removed and Michael eventually addressed all the comments a short while later.

"I don't condone the crew letter to Megan. And I don't condone Megan's outlandish quotes," Bay wrote in a blog post on his official Web site. "But her crazy quips are part of her crazy charm. The fact of the matter I still love working with her, and I know we still get along. I even expect more crazy quotes from her on Transformers 3."

No comments:

Post a Comment